Join us on October 14, 2022 to celebrate IMII’s 10th anniversary.
Presenting a robust conversation on innovating education with perspectives from industry and academia on post-secondary education for the mining industry.
10:00 am – 10:30 am Innovation Row
- Mining Matters, Building Mineral Literacy with STEM: Teacher Training Project
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Diggin’ Digital: Youth Boot Camps
- University of Saskatchewan, STEM+ | Building STEM Career Capacity
10:30 am – 12:00 pm “Let’s Talk Minerals!”
- Jeremy Breker, Vice-President, Technical Services, Cameco Corporation – How Technology is Changing What Industry Needs of Post-Secondary Education
- Gina Grandy, Dean, Business Administration, University of Regina – Advancing EDI in Mining Through Post-Secondary Education
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Networking Luncheon
- Tavia Laliberte, Vice-President Academics, Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies – Indigenous Innovation?
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Innovation Row
Hilton Garden Inn – Garden South Center, 90 22nd Street East, Saskatoon
Tickets available till October 9th – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/8th-annual-lets-talk-minerals-tickets-425134236947